Wednesday, March 11, 2015

So, what's your name?


안녕! 
Actually, there is no correlation between the title with the thing that i'll write now hehe
This post is about the one named Kim Seokjin!
You know who is he?
Yeah. The oldest one from Bangtan(BTS)'s member :3
Jin-sama, or Jin-Hime, or this oppa, born in December 4th 1992 (yeay! older than me! no guilty feeling) LOL
He can cook (hmm..)
You can find more info about him from Google :p

The reason why I made this post because.... I'm so in love with him! (yeah. who doesn't fall in love with their bias?)
 I mean not only admiring him. But, really really like him (hoho)
His figure, his broad shoulder, his smile, the way he care about other member, his voice, and everything that related to him, i like them all!
Too cute to be miss! 
Actually when i know about BTS, Jungkook and V are my fav biases. 
But recently, the more i pay attention to this group, Jin succeed to steal away my attention. 
Maybe if I could join a fansigning event, I'll pass away right at the moment!
Ya intinya, Kim Seokjin ini sangat menarik. Berapa kali dilihat juga ga bosen.
Tipe cowok idaman banget. Eh, pacar ding.
Iya, suka juga tetep sama Sehunnie (tambah Chanyeol).
Kalo ada cowok yang kayak Seokjin mah.. Diusahain dapet lah pastinya (ngarep)
Ya maafkan isi post dari fangirl macem daku ini ya. Siapa pun yang baca, silahkan muntah wkwk
Namanya juga fangirl, ya isinya tentang biasnya lah.\
Walaupun ga pernah dibaca bias. Walau mungkin ga pernah juga ngobrol ato ketemu bias.
Ya.. Yang pasti sekarang mah sukanya ke mas Seokjin ini, kayak lagi suka sama gebetan (ga heran lu jomblo,rin)
huhu da atuh mau gimana. Da aku mah apa atuh. Hanya fangirl yang terjebak di lautan oppa fana TT_TT
Maafkan isinya yang random
Maafkan bahasa inggrisnya yang ngaco juga

Bye~
Bonus pic oppa ganteng

No comments:

Post a Comment